Entries are now open for The Taunton Deane Business Awards 2019 and this year businesses have even more opportunity to be short-listed and win an award.
The organisers have announced a new category, Taunton Deane Business of the Year. The last three years you have been able to enter a maximum of two categories, but this year businesses will be able to submit a third and apply to be the Taunton Deane Business of the Year.
Pam Knight, Director of White Knight Marketing, the awards main organisers is encouraging businesses to think big and has told Tone News:
“This new award can also be entered as a standalone award but we recommend that if your business also falls into one or two of the other categories you should go for it! Shout about your successes; the more you enter, the greater your chances of clinching one of the coveted awards.
In the last three years the awards we have had businesses of all shapes and sizes enter, it doesn’t matter how big or small you are. Taunton Deane is full of wonderful companies, and we can’t wait to meet both previous entrants and new ones taking the plunge this year.”
The organisers are also pleased to announce that the main sponsors are again Taunton Deane Borough Council and PKF Francis Clark.
This year’s Categories and award sponsors are:
1 Digital Innovator, sponsored by A.C Mole & Sons
2. Customer Excellence, sponsored by Church House Dental Clinic
3. Growth Business (growth over two years), sponsored by Broomhead Commercial
4. Best Employer, sponsored by Claims Consortium
5. Best Marketing Campaign, sponsored by White Knight Marketing
6. Community Engagement, sponsored by Richard Huish College
7. Start Up (up to 2 years), sponsored by Carly Press
8. Family Business, sponsored by Perry & Prouse
9. Creative Industries Award, sponsored by ArtsTaunton
10. Taunton Deane Business of the Year, sponsored by Summerfield Developments (SW) Ltd
The applications are open until the 29th March at 5pm. Entries can be made via the website where you are able to save your appliation and come back to them later to amend should you wish.
You can find all information about this year’s categories, including their criteria on https://www.tdba.co.uk